Shipping & Return Policy
IN STORE RETURNS
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your unused or unworn footwear or clothing to any of our stores up to 100 days after the date of purchase as long as you have the original receipt. Unfortunately, we don’t accept copies of receipts.
If you don’t have the original receipt, and we are able to verify your Mister Safety Shoes purchase, we will gladly offer an exchange or store credit. Refunds DO require the original receipt.
What if it’s a manufacturer’s defect? We stand behind all the products we sell. That’s why you can exchange any manufacturer defective footwear up to 6 months from the date of purchase.
Good to know: Refunds are made in the same form of the original payment method you used, so if you paid with a credit or debit card, we’ll refund the purchase on your credit or debit card.
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your unused or unworn footwear or clothing for a full refund or exchange within 100 days of you receiving your shoes.
There are a few simple steps to follow:
- Please return your shoes WITH ORIGINAL PACKAGING. If you do not have the original mailing box, please use another mailing box. Please do not use the original shoe box to mail the package. The shoe box will become unusable due to the labels that will be attached to it … and to the damage it will invariably receive in shipping.
- Please include your Mister Safety Shoes invoice. Any notes you wish to make can be hand written on either of these pages.
- Please ship your package prepaid to the following address: Mister Safety Shoes Online Dept. 2300 Finch Ave W., Unit #6, Toronto, Ontario M9M 2Y3
HAVE A QUESTION? CONTACT US TODAY
The Most Convenient Safety Footwear Program for Your Business:
- FREE set-up and service
- A dedicated Account Manager
- Worry-free eTrac administration
- Shoemobile service, right to your business